|If you have feedback on the organization of this wiki (trouble finding things, missing information, etc.), please start a thread here. You will need edit rights. Alternately, start a conversation on the OCR Users mailing list forum.|
- 1 Welcome
- 2 Wiki Documentation and Best Practices
- 3 Xstack/Traleika Glacier Products
- 4 Participation and Community
- 5 OCR Documents and Releases
- 6 General Notice and Disclaimer
- Welcome to this public wiki for collaboration on the Open Community Runtime (OCR).
- The OCR project represents an instantiation of a future task-based execution model and related technologies and artifacts, which include productivity tools, benchmarks, demonstration applications, debuggers, profilers, and tutorials.
- The content on this wiki is meant as a starting guide and to provide baseline common best-practices and guides.
- This wiki is publicly readable. If you require edit rights, please see Getting Access.
- NOTE: the content in this wiki is in the process of being migrated to the root page for the OCR project, https://xstackwiki.modelado.org/Open_Community_Runtime
Wiki Documentation and Best Practices
The following flowchart provides a convenient visual guide to the Wiki. Please click on the box that interests you and follow along.
Xstack/Traleika Glacier Products
Participation and Community
Co-Design and Application Workshops, Routine Meetings
- We hold co-design and application workshops about twice a year.
- We also hold regular meetings, including a weekly deep-dive on HPC technology topics.
- Information about these workshops and meetngs is posted at the ECI Wiki Pages.
- Those pages include logistics, dates, agenda, and contact information.
Code Repositories and Mailing Lists
|Mailing Lists||R/O||Only for subscribing||https://eci.exascale-tech.com/mailman||You will be automatically subscribed to the relevant lists when you register for various access levels or as a code contributor.|
|Public OCR Code repository||R/O||No||https://xstack.exascale-tech.com/git/public/ocr.git||See GIT repositories for access information|
|Public OCR Apps repository||R/O||No||https://xstack.exascale-tech.com/git/public/apps.git||See GIT repositories for access information|
|Public TG Code repository||R/O||No||https://xstack.exascale-tech.com/git/public/tg.git||See GIT repositories for access information|
|Bug Tracking||R/W||Only for editing||https://xstack.exascale-tech.com/redmine||See GIT repositories for access information|
|Code review and writeable repository||R/W||Only for submission of patches||https://xstack.exascale-tech.com/gerrit||See GIT repositories for access information|
|Regression Tests||R/O||No||https://xstack.exascale-tech.com/jenkins||This is fully automated|
Examples, Tutorials, and Applications
- Application Development Guidelines - start here
- Available Applications, Proxies and Kernels (Refactored and Original)
- Basic OCR Concepts
- Developing Applications directly for OCR
- Developing applications for CnC
- Developing applications for MPI-Lite - presentation
- Developing applications for MPI-Lite - documentation
- Legacy C and C++ Examples
- Refer to the ECI Wiki Pages for related programs and technologies
- OCR has been under development for several years. The OCR initial public release announcement is posted as well. Significant contributors have included:
- Rice University, Intel Corporation, Univ. of Illinois at Urbana-Champagne, Univ. of Calif. at San Diego, Reservoir Labs, EQware, ET International, Univ. of Delaware, and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
- A larger community participates in using OCR and related technologies, including:
- Sandia National Laboratory, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, Georgia Tech, and more.
- We encourage and seek out broader community involvement - whether for the design and evolution of OCR, programmer productivity frameworks, tools, or other aspects of the broader ECI Project Portfolio.
OCR Documents and Releases
General Notice and Disclaimer
Publication Acknowledgement and Disclaimer
- Acknowledgment: This material is based upon work supported by the Department of Energy [Office of Science] under Award Number DE-SC0008717.
- Disclaimer: This content was prepared as an account of work sponsored by an agency of the United States Government. Neither the United States Government nor any agency thereof, nor any of their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Government or any agency thereof. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the United States Government or any agency thereof.
Temporarily Hosted at Intel Corporation
This website and content is temporarily being hosted from within Intel Corporation. In the near future, this content will move to Modelado Foundation resources and hosting services. Until that time, the following disclaimers apply:
- Intel makes available this website and the information and services contained herein in furtherance of Traleika Glacier X-Stack purposes. None of the information contained on this website is, or should be construed, as advice. While Intel makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, Intel does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of such information. Use of such information is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review by qualified experts.
- Access to this website is with the understanding that Intel is not engaged in rendering advise or other professional services. Information on this website may be changed or updated without notice by Intel and others with access.
- Intel and others with access do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this website. Please note that any information or material added by you to this website (or sent to Intel to be uploaded to this website) will be deemed NOT to be confidential.
- This website may contain copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process or service does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Intel, other parties with access or the US Government.
- Intel makes no representations whatsoever about the website or the information contained herein, or any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a non-Intel website, please understand that it is independent from Intel, and that Intel has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Intel website does not mean that Intel endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as malware, viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. IN NO EVENT WILL INTEL BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.